Clonmacduff.

The Parliamentary Gazetteer 0f Ireland 1844-1845 Vol.1.
Clonmacduff, a parish in the barony of Upper Navan, 3 miles north of Trim, co. Meath, Leinster. Length, 2 1/2 miles; breadth, 1 1/2 area, 2,540 acres. Pop., in 1831, 716; in 1841, 734. Houses 132. The surface contains some bog, but consists for the most part of good arable land; and it is traversed northward by the road from Trim to Kells, and westward by that from Dunderry Bridge to Athboy. The townlands are Courtstown, Mooneystown, Meadstown, Tullaghanstown, Little Balardin, and Great Balardin. This parish is a rectory, and part of the benefice of Ardbraccan, in the dio. of Meath. The tithe composition is returned with that of the other members of the benefice. In 1834, the parishioners were all Roman Catholics; and there was neither church, chapel, nor school.