re-naming Navan's streets

(above) From the Meath Chronicle 8th April 1933


Note:  Bridge St. is still Bridge St. and hasn't been eliminated; and Mill Lane has retained its name, although Pollboy St. is not used anymore; Chapel Lane has been absorbed into Railway St. and Timmons'Hill still exists.

street plan navan


(above)   Tourist map of Navan


o.s. map navan


(above)  Street map of Navan 1911