Dillonsland in Navan Civil Parish.

Ordnance Survey Field Name Book 1835-1836


Dillon's land.

This townland is bounded on the east by Athlumney parish.

It is bounded on the south by the townlands of Limekilnhill and Abbeyland No. 2.

It is bounded on the south west by Old Balreask townland.


It is bounded on the west and north by the townland Town and Town parks of Navan.

It contains a portion of the town of Navan at its northern end, and is well supplied with roads. The road from Navan to Trim passes through it, and the road from Dublin crosses it near its eastern boundary, which latter is formed by the Boyne river.