The Swan & Swan Bridge
Ordnance Survey Field Name Book 1835-1836.
In the north corner of Old Balreask townland on the Old Dublin road.
This is a mud house on the west side of the road.
It was formerly a Carman's Inn with the sign of the "Swan", and it still retains the name.
Ordnance Survey Field Name Book 1835-1836
Situated on the Dublin road, nearly 3/4 mile from Navan.
It is over a stream that divides the townlands of Limekilnhill and Old Balreask.