Glebe, Dublin Road
Ordnance Survey Field Name Book 1836-1836
Bounded on the east by Athlumney parish and on the north, west and south by Old Balreask townland.
It is 1 mile from Navan Town.
It comprises 15 1/2 statute acres, and contains the site of an old chaplel and graveyard near its west side. Its eastern boundary is formed by the River Boyne, and its western by the Old Dublin road. The New Dublin Road passes through its centre.